Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Super Heros!






I know it's a little late getting out the Halloween pictures, but we've been busy....MOVING!!! (More about that later).
Ok, so I was warned ahead of time that it is still hot here for Halloween, so big, fluffy, animal costumes (like the one we have that Wyatt should have worn) were probably not going to work out.....unless you want a fainting tiger on your doorstep. So I found these cute super hero costumes at Potterybarn Kids and the boys loved them. They've actually been running around the house in them since the beginning of October....maybe the end of September...I can't remember when I got them.
So Wednesday the boys went to their friend's house for the morning while Rand and I went to our appointment. That night we went to our church where we had a Halloween alternantive called Trunk-or-Treat. It was super fun! Out in the parking lot we had a big bouncy thingy, cars lined up with their trunks full of candy, and a petting zoo complete with donkies, sheep, little pigs and goats. Inside we had games, hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, a movie playing, and face painting. The kids were totally crazy, pumped full of sugar, way overstimulated and completely tired! It was awesome!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Super CUTE! I have been wondering if you'd post Halloween pictures. Glad you did. Can't wait to hear about the MOVING!!

Anonymous said...

That is it, my nephews are going to celebrate Halloween the way it was meant to be done. Dark streets (Parents or Uncle Bubba within sight), knocking on doors, and cold weather. What has happened to the true Halloween, I am sure that these trunk-or-treats are fun, but nothing beats rockin through the dark and scoring candy. Long live the true Halloween spirit!

Uncle Bubba

Kcronquist said...

These are great photos. I can't wait to come visit you guys and I am stoked that you are in your own place. We need to coordinate something.