Thursday, March 13, 2008

Willie on Jones Soda

(click to see bigger)

Jones Soda has just recently released a bottle with Willie's picture on it. It went out nationally, so wherever you are in the United States, you should be able to find it in your local stores, assuming they carry Jones Soda. I went looking in several different places around here yesterday, but they didn't have it out on the shelves yet.
This is what the label looks like, and you will find it only on the Berry Lemonade Soda (ice blue in color).

Let me know when and where you find it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can go to http://www.jonessoda.com/files/locator.php then click on your state. A list of stores that carry Jones Soda will magically appear! ~Kim

Anonymous said...

That is soooooo cool! Derek and I thought that this was the most creative memorial we have ever seen! I think Willie has got to be loving this! I love Jones soda, they are such a fab company! love you!
Ash

Anonymous said...

I still think that shey should have gone with the picture showing him clam digging. He is Northwest and that would have shown a true Northwest trade. Still looks good though.
Uncle Bubba