Monday, May 2, 2011

Dinner Interrupted

Why is getting dinner on the table so gosh darn hard?? I propose that nothing should be required after 4pm...and dinner most definitely should be served earlier in the day...or even better, much later at night.

I said to the kids, "Boys, keep your eyeballs on Easton, I have to go inside and check dinner."

It wasn't 2 minutes later and Brendan was yelling from the door, "Um, Mom? Easton really needs a bath."

I run to find my little darling (and my walls...and my door...) covered in MUD. Turns out, that dirt near the sprinkler isn't really dirt anymore. It's a real nice mud bath.

Dinner came to a hault while we hosed off babies, and scrubbed down walls.

Take out, anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a good day on the river fishing if you ask me.
Uncle Bubba