Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Backpacks!


Just wanted to show off the kids new backpacks and lunch bags (Thank you Kim!). They got them for their birthdays at the end of summer and they love them. They carry toys all over town with them. They have matching suitcases just their size too. Hopefully we will get to use them real soon! You'll also notice their matching new duds. They just got those this weekend. One great thing about Arizona is that it is still quite warm in October. Everything I bought for the kids was 80% off because it was summer stuff. I think we can still wear shorts at 85 degrees? Aren't they just cute?? :)

5 comments:

thoughts of an elbow said...

So cute!!!
i miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I hope I get to see you with your new backpack very soon. I miss you and love you all. Great Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Kaylee, don't you know you aren't supposed to "brag" on your own kids, you're supposed to let others do it...but, you are more than right - they are such cuties! What engaging smiles they have. We look forward to seeing those smiles sometime this winter - or is it summer in Arizona?

Linda

Anonymous said...

Kaylee . . . those boys of yours are too cute. What precious (and contagious) smiles they have! I'm glad that the boys are enjoying their backpacks and lunch bags! :)

Kim

Anonymous said...

I wear shorts all winter because Rachel keeps the house so stinking hot. I could never live in Arizona, I would overheat.

Uncle Bubba