Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wyatt's Celebration

As I've mentioned before, the boys get to choose what kind of 'birthday' they want. Basically that means whatever kind of cake they want...I attempt to make.

This year Wyatt wanted a spiderman cake. So a spiderman cake is what he got.


He really wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese (of course) as did Brendan, and so we went for pizza and games. (as you can see we went nice and early before it was packed out with 50 birthday parties)



When we got home he got straight to work on learning to ride his bike without training wheels. He said he would when he turned 4 and he kept his word. :)


Inside for cake. A nearly perfect end, to a nearly perfect day, celebrating a nearly perfect little boy!


4 comments:

The Malloy Family said...

I seriously cannot beleive how big he is! Its CRAZY. So cute...I'm loving their fascination with Spiderman!

Amy Cooper said...

Awww. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope that he got to go fishing for his birthday.
Uncle Bubba

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt. It looks like your had a wonderful day. I miss you so much. Love The Great Marshmellow.