Friday, February 17, 2012

Annabel::2 Weeks

There is hardly anything else to post about. Cut me a little slack, it's only been 2 (ish) weeks. I'm not doing a whole heck of a lot else.

So Annabel. She is 2 weeks old. She's gone to the doctor. She's been weighed. She's growing and Oh I worry a bit about what the next several months hold for her (and me and my poor back!).  :)

How can we forget Easton. My smallest baby at birth and by far my largest by 4 months old. Perhaps breast milk enhances with age? I don't know. But it is indeed happening to sweet Annabel. She is already over 11lbs. 11lbs 4oz to be exact....but that was 4 days ago.

Let's remember together....
Here is Easton with his buddy Fletcher who is just 1 week younger than him.
Tank!
Summer 2010
Easton 4 months

My happy, nursing babies. What can I say? Chubby and difficult to pack around, but I remind myself often that Easton has yet to have ever gone to the doctor due to illness. I will take fat and healthy and look forward to that miraculous thin down that happens once they are up and on their feet!

Moving on....
Annabel is sweet, sweet. Obviously eating well. Sleeping well, when tummy bubbles aren't a problem. She has done a couple nights of 2 four hour stretches which I consider awesome! She smiles at us already and doesn't seem to mind all the noise that is her 3 brothers.

Here are some pics from around here lately!

E doing "Foo-Foo" (a.k.a. Kung Fu)

Still managing to get our school work done (at least some of it!)

Wyatt's reading skills have gotten WAY better since he has been reading books to Easton

It is true that this may in fact be a Christmas-y sort of number that she is wearing, but I haven't found all the 3 month clothes yet, and this one was in the drawer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a nice fishing outfit. Plus I like the nickname "twinkle"
Uncle Bubba

Rachel said...

She is so cute! More pictures please! I want the sumo-baby process documented! :)

Unknown said...

I'm ready to see some more chub pictures coming!

Mrs. Henry said...

I don't know where I've been. All these stories are wonderful. I love your chunky babes.