Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Silly boys!



Sometimes these 2 get sooo goofy! I tried to capture a little of the shenanigans (sp?) on camera. I would like to point out the full body shot of Brendan. This morning I told Brendan to go get dressed. Normally he dresses himself, but I usually pull out something for him to wear. This morning I just let him do it. I really didn't know what he would choose (remember, we don't have dressers, just some piles and a small wire thing that has a few small drawers). Anyway he came out with a cute, blue striped polo shirt that he got for his birthday and a little pair of gray shorts that are size 12-18 months! Those shorts are too small for Wyatt. They were so tight, they could have been underwear. I started bustin' up laughing and he started laughing too. I told him to go get some other shorts, those were too small. He came back with another little pair of shorts that are about too small for Wyatt too, but weren't nearly so tight. I just said, "Fine, those'll work. Let's go!" What can I say, I guess he likes short shorts!

Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see those boys!!! Thanks for posting these and keeping us updated on your lives down there.

thoughts of an elbow said...

these guys are so great.
can't wait for you to come visit again some time.
and thanks for the explanation on the shorts. i was afraid you picked them out! :)

Anonymous said...

Lets just say that you need to get rid of all the short shorts. I am sending them some big baggy shorts, I do not want either of them to have to go through that again. Great pictures.

Uncle Bubba