Friday, August 22, 2008

Big Bummer

Today I destroyed my camera. It flew off the table and landed on the lens which completely jammed into the little machine. Fortunately, it was my crummy, old, -takes 2 minutes to snap the picture after you push the button- camera. UNfortunately, my good camera does not have a battery charger and BestBuy doesn't carry chargers for that particular battery. I have to order it from Sony and it will cost a pretty penny. So until then....no more pictures. :( This is sad, too because I have lots of new crafts to share. Guess you'll have to wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you have not been fishing, you must have a camera to document your catch, when you get the camera thing figured out you may begin fishing again.
Uncle Bubba

Unknown said...

I know you found a solution...but did you look on ebay? They always have lots of discontinued things like camera parts.