Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Official...

...we're moving to Phoenixville! Another unanimous vote, this time by the elders, to hire Rand as the new Outreach Pastor of Grace Valley Fellowship. So, it's official now. You can tell people. :) I have a trip to WA for my sister's baby shower in September and we will probably head out shortly after I get back. We're thinking maybe the 17th of September. (Rach, we'll need to have a little birthday party for Wyatt when we get to your house!)
So I was thinking I'm going to need a new name for my blog. Any suggestions??
I was thinking something like..... A Day in the Life of a Pacific-South-Philly girl.....:) I'd love to hear your ideas. Maybe we should make it a contest.
Anyway, we're real excited to be moving on to our next "thing". We're really ready and excited that the opportunity is such a good one! I am excited for an east coast fall and a chilly winter. Back to 4 seasons! How many time can I say excited?? Well, we are, and it's good. It's far and the move is work, for sure, but it's real good. You guys are going to love visiting Phoenixville. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Rand, I am sure he will be at his best. Glad to hear that you are all excited! I am sure that we will visit, as long as there is fishing! See you when you arrive in Wichita.
Uncle Bubba

Jaynee~ said...

I/We are so happy for you and Rand and the boys! God has been preparing you for "such a time as this". We praise him for his faithfulness to you and will continue to prayerfull seek his richest blessings for your family.

I look forward to seeing you in Sept.

Amy said...

Hey Kaylee,
We in Phoenixville are all excited that you are coming here! You can tell your Uncle that there is TONS of fishing in PA if he comes for a visit (My brother spends a lot of time fishing with his friends.) As for your blog, I'll start thinking about a new name ... ;)
See you in September!
Amy

Kaylee said...

Thanks Amy! As for Uncle Bubba, he is a whole other story!! :) Uncle Bubba is actually my brother-in-law, Royal (his real name). He is clearly an avid fishermen, as you can tell. He is fondly called Bubbla because he wanted to call Brendan, Bubba as a nickname and it sort of backfired, and Brendan always called him Bubba. The name stuck. For some reason, every comment MUST be about fishing! I'm sure people who don't know him must think, "who is this guy??" :)
Aren't relatives fun?? :) ha ha

Anonymous said...

Margy just suggested:
My revolutionary Life....
or just Revolution....or There's Going to be a Revolution....(Beatle's song)....or Liberty Bell
or Let Freedom Ring
or There's no where else to go from here except to jump into the ocean...
or From Phoenix to Phoenixville....
Love you my sweet and precious ones....Phoenixville is getting quite a treasure....
mom

Anonymous said...

Kaylee,
we are sooo happy for you guys and BIG CONGRATS to Rand! What an amazing opportunity that the Lord has provided for you all! Now, on the other hand, I am so sad that you are leaving, I have such mixed emotions about this, but I think I am mostly happy for you;) It's just a bummer that as soon as you moved here, I left, and now that I am back you are leaving...oh well, God doesn't always do things how I want them; He's funny like that;) While I LOVE Arizona and the desert, I do miss the green lushness, so enjoy the 4 seasons and post lots of pics! Wait, i don't need to say goodbye yet, I'll see you on Thursday!
love you!

Amy said...

Okay... tell "Uncle Bubba" (aka Royal) that he can fish in pa!! :)
Also, I love the blog name suggested by your mom(if in fact, that really is your mom, never know with your relatives I guess!haha) "From Phoenix to Phoenixville" :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Rand! . . . and I'm really happy to hear that you are all so excited! It is going to be a great adventure for your family. Can't wait to see you in September, Kaylee!

Kim

Amy Cooper said...

Congratulations!! I think PA will be a great place for the next family photograph!
See you in September!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I must weigh in on the uncle bubba thing and suggest you show him those whoppers we caught in our pond this week. You know the ones at sb.com. Tell him not to get excited about the northern pike those were caught in Canada aye?

Matthew asked if Brenan and Wyatt were coming yesterday? He cant' quite get his today, yesterday and tomorrow's right yet.