Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ugh! I'm It!

I've been tagged by my new friend, Kelly
Enjoy, I will probably never do this again! :)

Here are the rules:


Here are 7 random things about me you may or may not know:

1. I have been tagged numerous times before, and this is the first time I have ever participated.

2. Although I enjoy reading other peoples "7 random things" I do not like getting tagged. :)

3. (Taken from my last post) I like my body to feel balanced and the same on both sides..at all times. :) If someone punches me in one arm, I will seriously ask them to punch my other arm so that it feels even (ask my siblings).

4. (Also taken from my last post) I absolutely HATE touching dry, hot wood (like the dock in the summer) with my bare feet. I basically can't breathe if I do.

5. I LOVE watching boring documentaries, like "Cracking the Maya Code" or "Blue Planet". I usually fall asleep watching them, but that is half the reason I like them so much!

6. I used to have a pierced tongue in college. My parents didn't know, and I took it out because I was so afraid of getting caught with it.

7. I HATE breaking the rules. As reflected in #6, I don't like getting in trouble and I avoid it at all costs. Having a guilty conscience is like the worst feeling for me. I have nightmares about it and then I wake up so relieved that I didn't make the "sad choice" I dreamt I made.

So there ya go!

I'm tagging:
Jaynee
Lindsey
Becki
Amy
Greg
Rachel
& Jess
Sorry friends :)

Shoot, now I have to tell people I have roped them into this little game that never ends! Do what you will with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That did not seem to be too hard. Of course I would not do it unless it linked me to some great fishing sites.
Uncle Bubba