Friday, December 19, 2008

Wanna Be Snow

My kids have just been waiting and waiting for snow. Sadly, we have only gotten a couple dustings. Like all good kids, they keep trying to eat the stuff. However with the lack of snow they are basically just eating some snow and some dirt. So during a random snowfall I stuck a couple of bowls out and collected a bunch of snow. The boys wanted to eat it for dessert. Mmmm snow!

(I'm glad they didn't eat the whole bowl full because all I could think about was toxic clouds and poisnous snow. They're fine. No mutations so far.)




3 comments:

Carolann and Family said...

What a great idea to get the snow. If I could I would love to send your boys a couple of feet that has fallen on us over the last day and ahalf. If this storm continues you will surely dump alot on PA. LOL

Anonymous said...

That snow looks delicious! I wonder if Pennsylvania snow tastes like Kansas snow.....You guys should come over and try out some of our snow. :)

Anonymous said...

I would think that snow tastes about the same anywhere you get it from. The same can not be said for fishing, fishing is way better in Washington than it is in Kansas.
Uncle Bubba