Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Heart Boys

It's official and it's for sure.....baby #3 is a bouncing baby boy. Luckily I really love baby boys....especially chubby ones. :) I was sad for the older 2 since they really wanted a sister, but knowing it's a boy and having time to get ready for that and think along those lines will be good for the big brothers. At this rate we will have a baseball team in no time! :)

So Rand and I went right out and bought a cute boyish outfit to save for him.....and my sister has already sent me a bag of 0-3 month boy clothes. I'm still kind of in shock. Another boy!!!!

9 comments:

rachel said...

yip yipee yippito! boys are super great-ito! (can you tell we've been reading a lot of skippy jon jones over here????)

now the next question is: what do i make first-ito??????

Jessica said...

Congrats! You get all of the boys and I get all of the girls...lol.

~C said...

congrats! aren't they the best? :)

Kristi said...

So happy for you! I know the boys wanted a girl but they are going to have so much fun with a baby brother! LOVE that outfit, it's adorable. Those one pieces are my fav early on. Again so happy for you and hoping that everything else was looking great too!

The Malloy Family said...

CONGRATS! How exciting! I LOVE boys!

Jessie said...

I'm at a loss...I thought for sure there was a little girl in there.

Mrs. Henry said...

love you! good job.

Anonymous said...

Sweet, another rod in the boat.
Uncle Bubba

Nichole said...

WOW! I was off a bit on my guess...
SO HAPPY for all of you!!! Welcome to the club - "my 3 sons" :)

Congrats... so do you have any names picked yet???
Come on, we're all waiting!!!