Monday, January 24, 2011

He Wants to Pitch

Oh my. He's been practicing for this. And he was so excited that his coach put him in as pitcher for one of their innings last weekend. He did pretty good. Threw a bunch of strikes. Struck one batter out. And threw a bunch of kind of crazy wild pitches, I think mostly because he was trying to avoid hitting the batter...so his ball went pretty wide the other way as a result. We were all real proud. :) Pictures are lacking because I, instead, am chasing a crazy crawler who is eating grass for most of the games. Here's a little bit of what I got! You'll see on the video the very first pitch that I barely capture is a perfect throw!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a champ -- love the video. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pitch, but what about capturing the perfect cast?

Uncle Bubba

rachel said...

I. LOVE. IT!!! Thanks for posting the video! It makes me feel like I'm almost there. When he was pitching, I was practically jumping out of my chair. I just love that kid!

mom aka nana said...

I absolutely love his form and technique! He looks like he has been playing baseball since he was six months old....oh wait...he has! i sure would like to see more videos of games :)