Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kid Quotes::Vol. 47

The big boys come out of their room holding a broken toy. I sat for quite a while staring at them and it trying to decide how to approach this one.

Me: Let me ask you something. Do you think that you guys were playing with that toy in the way it was designed to be played with?

Both of them: Uh, it wasn't me, I had nothing to do with it. Wyatt did it! NO it wasn't me! YES it was!

Me: I asked a very simple question and you aren't answering it. Do you think you were playing with that the way you were supposed to?

Wyatt: Mom! Everyone sins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, mom it's true!! How can you get mad with an answer like that. Too cute!! Love from The Great Marshmellow.

Anonymous said...

You can break fish, once you have caught them.
Uncle Bubba