Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Mummies

Happy Halloween from 4 mummies!!! This year I was thinking simple, cheap and reusable. So we went with the reusable long underwear look. Already had some face paint and tied them up with cheese cloth scraps. We went to our community group for a chili cook off and trick-or-treating in their neighborhood. We got a nice window where it wasn't pouring down rain, but I still opted to stay inside with the littlest mummy. And now we have a years supply of candy...or as Brendan says, "This should last us 2 whole weeks!!!"
 
 
Spooky
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang it. I was hoping for little fishermen and a fisherwoman.
Uncle Bubba

Mom said...

There is so much of Easton that reminds me of my first little pumpkin....

Granma Maureen said...

What a great costume idea! What luscious little mummzies they are!!

Kim said...

So cute, and what a great costume idea! Love all their little faces!