Thursday, December 20, 2012

Teething

Just when the sleep thing started to really make a turn for the better....

This poor girl, she has had her 2 bottom teeth for months. No sign of any other teeth coming in, until now. All 4 across the top and the 2 on each side of the bottom teeth are trying to make their way. I can only blame the last 3 days on that. There isn't any sickness in the house and I can't see any other symptoms except extreme fussy-ness/clingy-ness during the day and non-sleeping, fever-spiking during the night. UGH. She is not a happy camper, despite what the pictures show. I had to take about a million frowny-face pictures to get these.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

i just love her!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! She must be in a lot of pain. I not very happy when I hurt a lot. I understand cranky. Lord, please take the pain away and let her sleep. Love you Annabel. Your Great Aunt Marshmellow!

Bekki said...

Poor thing! I hope those teeth cut through quickly! My babies always loved frozen peas and green beans when teething(and all the time). I guess it numbed the pain and it involved food. :)

Anonymous said...

I think she will love the teeth when they eventually make it to the top, just like when you finally land that incredible fish that you have fought for hours, knowing that any wrong move could lead to it's release, and utter heartbreak.
Uncle Bubba