Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Birthday Party

We had a small gathering of family over tonight for Annabel's birthday. She was crabby and difficult all day, most likely because I had a TON to do. Not exactly easy while holding a small child. She was better once we left the house to pick Rand up from work (of course) and then it was too late! She put on her party dress and hammed it up during her party. I have never seen a one year old so into her own presents. She loved the whole thing. From ripping the paper, to peering into bags, to finding new shoes inside. I mean really, girls are SO different from boys! She was IN LOVE with her new shoes. I put them on for her and she marched all over the house like she was just "all that"! She squealed and giggled and swung her feet back and forth and stared at them with delight. Seriously. I have witnesses. Cutest thing ever. I'm afraid she loved every minute of all that attention. (Next birthday coming up will be the opposite of that! ahem, Easton.)

It was a fun, first, girly birthday....for all of us! :)

We started the day off with Annabel-cakes

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday sweet Annabel Rae! I wish we could of been there for the party! You looked like you had so much fun!

Kim said...

Happy birthday sweet Annabel! Looks like you had the perfect first birthday!

Anonymous said...

I just know that you will love to fish, they make pink rods and reels.
Uncle Bubba