Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kid Quotes::Vol. 4

Yesterday Brendan was leaping through the air from a chair and grabbing a tree branch in mid flight. The following conversation actually took place.

Me: Hey Bren. Do you think you would like to do gymnastics if the doctor tells us it's okay?

Brendan: Yes. I would love that!

Me: (thinking about Rand's plans) What about playing baseball on a team??

Brendan: No. I don't really like baseball. (awww, poor Rand) BUT, I DOOO absolutely LOVE catching fireflies! :)

(well okay then. We'll get you signed up for firefly catching right away!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No mention of fishing, this is starting to worry me, I believe an intervention is in order.
Uncle Bubba

Amy Cooper said...

Your children are simply adorable!

The Raudenbush Family said...

My kids would sign up to be on his team for sure.