Thursday, March 4, 2010

Angles on the Belly

I've never been one to take a bunch of pictures of myself pregnant. It's just not my favorite way to see myself...I mean, I just get big. I'm fully aware of the sentiment of being pregnant and the miracle of what my body is doing, but the reality is, it's not that cute...and it's not that comfortable..and it gets to be kind of strange. I'm on my way to 38 weeks and we have officially gotten to the ridiculous point. I caught my shadow the other day and could hardly believe it. I mean, the only angle I usually get is the looking straight down at the thing...and it actually doesn't look that bad. I can't really see the perspective, like how it's all connected. So at the risk of utter embarrassment I took some pictures of myself, and I honestly started laughing. No kidding this kid is still ridin' nice and high. Experience tells me, however, that this is temporary and he will indeed be coming out soon. Thank goodness!!!
Enjoy all you belly stalkers!


"And this too shall pass....."

8 comments:

rachel said...

you are too funny! i love it when you get all big and pregnant! i think you look good, i mean at least you look pregnant, it would suck if you got that big and you just looked, well, big... :) and you really don't have much of a choice but to grow like that because you tend to create big babies with even bigger heads!

i love the picture that is straight down and you can't see your feet! :) and your shadow? that is hilarious!

miss you and wish i could come paint your toenails for you!

Kristi said...

Well, I think you're simply adorable!

Jessie said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! You know I am a belly picture lover. Miss you friend.

Mrs. Henry said...

Well it is about time!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry you could still get in a fishing boat.
Uncle Bubba

Amy Cooper said...

You are hilarious! Love the pics!

Ashley said...

LOVE it! Can't wait for the big boy to come out;)

Anonymous said...

Love that belly!!!