Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer PJs

I am making a whole bunch of these for the summer. I used what was left of my skirt fabric but this pair, sadly, is not "comfortable" enough for me. So they are going to a sister who I know they will fit much more "comfortably." :) I guess that's what you get when you make your own pattern. Sometimes you hit. Sometimes you miss.
Note to self: It's always better to go bigger on the waist...especially when elastic is involved.
These are capri length which I think will be perfect for hot and humid Kansas. :) Happy early birthday, Rach. :)
I guess I'm on a sewing kick, eh?
Still no laundry getting done around here! :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this material. Ashlyn had a pair of pants just like these in the same material and even same color trim. Funny, huh?

rachel said...

I am so lucky!!!! I can't wait for them to show up here. Do I get them early, or do I have to actually wait???

Anonymous said...

I need some fishing pants, got any fabric with fish on them?
Uncle Bubba