Thursday, June 19, 2008

Paper Craftiness

You may remember way back, I blogged about marbling paper and how I really wanted to make some more but I had so much that I had already made and no idea what to do with it. I have wrapped a couple of presents with some of it and here is a project I just did with some more. This one was fun and I like how it turned out. I spent way too much time on it though. I have a problem with that. That's why all my crafts are on and off. I just can't spend that much time on them so I do it for a while and then quit. I may have a couple more cards up my sleeve before I put this one to the side though! :) I'm loving the marbled paper for envelope lining.

2 comments:

Jaynee~ said...

yep...i'd be grounding my computer too. these are great crafts! i still want to learn the paper marbeling thing. it would be fun to use with my cricket cutter.

hay wait...doesn't ecclesiastes 3 include a verse that goes like...
a time for crafting everything under heaven....? (uummm maybe that's in my version) ;)

have fun!

Anonymous said...

Cut out one in the shape of a fish and send it to me. I will put it in my office.
Uncle Bubba