Monday, June 2, 2008

Travels

I'm almost ready. Of course I haven't packed AT ALL for myself yet, but everything else is more important.
We are getting ready to head to good ol' Shel-town (Shelton, WA for those who haven't a clue). Just me and the little ones for now. Rand will be meeting up with us later. We have our trip to Pennsylvania next weekend too. I'm starting to get a little excited about seeing a new place. A place with possible possibilities. :) I'm not too thrilled about the long flight all by myself, but I think I'm going to take a knitting project and maybe even a book. 5+ hours of alone time is sounding kind of nice. (Especially since I have spent the last 6 days nursing an extremely ill child back to health). Hopefully it is not 5 hours of sheer airplane terror. :)
So I will be back in Phoenix in 2 weeks, just in time for a friends new baby (hopefully, right Beth?) and another friends return from a year in Scotland (Welcome back Ashley)! I'm looking forward to June. Lots of fun coming up.
Can't wait to see all you Shelton people. And I can't wait to see some cold, wet weather....and some water. :)
Next post will be from the Northwest! Adios Desert.

3 comments:

Tammy B said...

Hooray! When are you going to be here? We have our final MOPS on Thursday... a tea & brunch. Would love to see you!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about the fish.
Uncle Bubba

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fun trip! I am sure you will enjoy the hours of alone time and just relax;) Any flying without kids now is a HUGE blessing! we are gearing up for our big trip back over the Pond, please pray for safety and sanity! Thanks for the welcome back, I am so glad you will be there when we get home!! I think Beth should be having the baby in the next few days, pretty exciting. I (selfishly) hope you are still here for my birthday bash in July;) But I am also praying for Rand's new job, wherever it takes you.
Love you!