Monday, June 23, 2008

Rand's Blog

Well, I really thought this day would never come. Rand finally has an outlet!
Yesterday, Rand started a blog.
I think I'm more excited than he is, but truth be told, he's totally getting into it.

Let me give him a proper introduction (in case you didn't know).....

Rand graduated from Biola University in 1998 with a minor in Bible, a BA in Inter-cultural studies and a lot of great memories from playing baseball. :)
We got married after I graduated in 2000.
Shortly following, Rand and I both attended Western Seminary in Portland, OR. Rand earned his MA in Exegetical Theology and then recently completed his MA in Apologetics from Biola. Rand LOVES to discuss, read, listen to, study and teach about Jesus, Christianity, Apologetics, Philosophy, Theology, The Bible, Metaphysics, Evangelism and the like. (That's what he does for fun) Rand has plans to continue his education within this realm in the near future.

As you might have guessed, his blog is not going to look anything like mine. We're pretty different. I'm proud of him for jumping on board the "blogging boat" because I think he has a lot of great and important things to say. You'll see right away that he is very passionate about what he will be sharing....in fact, it might be hard to get him to stop now that he's started. :)

Check it out! Through the Glass Dimly (It's pretty new, so consider it a work in progress right now. He's still deciding on what he wants it to look like and linking all of his favorite sites and all that.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that Rand will love the blogsphere. As his blog will be more on the serious side I will probably not comment as much.
Uncle Bubba