Monday, November 3, 2008

St. Peter's Village

I got to go to the cutest little place. It seemed like a little undiscovered village, just waiting for the tourists to stroll down the sidewalks. Surprisingly, it was very quiet. There was a charming bakery and a great little candy shop and even an old fashioned pinball arcade. There was also all these cool boulders and a creek behind the bakery. The kids were having a blast climbing on the rocks, jumping and just being boys. I was just about having a heart-attack!
I got the boys these great lollipops while we were at the candy shop. They chose cotton candy flavor and I was sure to take a picture before they bit into them. Low and behold these fabulous lollipops were hand-pulled in none other than Redmond, WA! I guess I'm just naturally drawn to things from home. (Sort of like when I bought that book in Arizona and the artist turned out to be from Olympia. Weird!)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see any fish in the creek?
Uncle Bubba

Anonymous said...

wow is all i can say.... wow wow wow
the little village is awesome the pictures are fantastic and those boys are just as amazing as a miracle.....