Thursday, June 10, 2010

You Gotta Read This

Most of you know my friend Jessie, but some of you don't. She's over there to the right on my blogroll. I've been waiting and waiting for her to post this particular story, but since she had some blogging difficulties and took 3 days to finish the post, she's not popping up to the top of my blog list. So I'm putting her on the front page here. :)

In case you don't know my lovely friend, our parents went to high school together and so Jess and I have known each other since we were born. Grew up in little ol' Shelton (as did our parents) and graduated in the same high school class. After college, marriage and moving back to Shelton, Jess and I ended up living just blocks from each other. Her daughter Bella was born 10 months after Brendan and I babysat her 4 days a week for the first 2 years of her life. Oh I painfully miss them!
Anyway, Jessie's husband Dale, just about got taken out by the avalanche on Mt. Rainier last weekend. You should read about it.

You can click on her link to the right or check it out here: Dale Is Crazy! (he's really not but this story is)

Love you, Jess. So glad this story has a happy ending!

No comments: