Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Business of Being Born

I just watched a sweet documentary. (tid-bit you may not know about me......I LOVE documentaries) I know. I'm a nerd.

Anyway, this one was about something that I'm totally into. HOMEBIRTHS! I know some of you are pregnant and some of you are VERY pregnant, so if it's going to make you think twice about even having a baby, don't watch it. :)

Everyone else should at least watch this trailer. (Guys may not find this as thrilling as the moms out there)
You can watch the whole thing on netflix if you have an account or order it from the business of being born website.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't have anything to say about being born but am thankful to have been part of the birth of our 3.

just wanted to say i lover the new look. it is just great!

greg

Jamie Gibeau said...

Loved the trailer...when I get the time, I enjoy watching documentaries too...plan to get this one! Thanks for the recommendation!

Anonymous said...

i watched it! still makes me want to have babies at home! :)

Andrea said...

Home births are the best! Our second son was born at home way back in 1979....and the intense memories of that day (and season) are still strong, sweet, happy and utterly fulfilling! Andrea

Anonymous said...

i love all births....especially those of my children and grandchildren....the most beautiful thing in the world is to watch that new little person come into the world and into my arms!!!!hooray for babies....

Anonymous said...

I have had the opportunity to be part of a home birth, and I say any birth is great, but the movie is pretty good, the facts staggering.
Uncle Bubba