Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Project #2

Here is Wyatt in his new Dinosaur Painting Smock made from a bed sheet that cost $1.99. I can't quite justify spending money on cute, expensive material yet when one, I am probably going to mess it up and two, we're just going to get paint all over it!
It's supposed to tie in knots at the shoulders, but my boys are too big for it, so I added buttons! Got to break in my button-holer.

I will have to majorly adjust the pattern in order to make one for Brendan. I think this would fit cousin Jayden perfectly! :) Watch out, Rach, I'm going to be bringing you all my sewing rejects! Just kidding, Royal.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. Counsin Jayden's growing like a weed and is looking pretty tall, he's still skinnier than ever though. :) I'll take all your rejects. You've gotten plenty of crappy knitting stuff from me! :)

Kaylee said...

Well, skinny is what's going to make this smock fit. I am so bringing him one. That and his little toothbrush that he left here behind my couch!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with aunty sewing projects, they will always make rags if that is what it comes to.
Uncle Bubba