Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Freezer Paper Stencils

So what do you do when little boys stain their little white t-shirts?? You do freezer-paper stencils!

This was an easy, fun project. Again...found it in cyber-land.

I traced dinosaur shapes onto freezer paper and then cut them out with an X-acto knife. Then, I ironed the freezer paper stencil onto the T-shirt and used fabric paint to dab on the color. After it was dry I peeled it off and set it with the iron. Easy!

!



It was my first try and the paint bled, but little 4 and 2 year olds don't notice stuff like that.


What is with the cheesy grins all the time now???


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are on a roll! keep up all the fun crafts and projects....the boys have just got to be loving those t-shirts and wondering what is coming next?
you are amazing and those boys are cute cute cute

Anonymous said...

I am liking those alot, I want to make some fish shirst, as you know I have lots of stained white Ts.
Uncle Bubba